BioRePeel is a deep TCA peel that penetrates through the top five layers of the epidermis to the uppermost layers of the dermis. It has minimal downtime and allows you to get back to day-to-day life immediately.
BioRePeel is an innovative, two-phase medical peel with a bio stimulating, revitalising and peeling action. With its exfoliating and keratolytic action it promotes cell turnover and profound stimulation to counter the effects of skin ageing and acne scarring.
BioRePeel is excellent in anti-ageing due to it containing all the essential amino acids and vitamins your skin needs. It also contains 35% TCA and GABA which is a muscle relaxant and thereby reduces lines/wrinkles.
Which areas that can be treated with BioRePeel?
BioRePeel can be used for the face, neck, and decolletage.
What are the benefits of BioRePeel?
• BioRePeel exfoliates, removing dead skin cells encouraging skin to regenerate
• Purifies and oxygenates the skin, leaving it moisturised and free of impurities mediated by its amino acids and vitamins
• Closes open pores and improves the texture of the skin
• Addresses the effects of skin aging, softening wrinkles and adding turgidity
• Unifies skin tone, adds luminosity and smooths cutaneous imperfections.
• Lightens and attenuates pigmented lesions, providing a depigmenting effect.
• Reduces the manifestations of acne, improves the appearance of scars with its anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties
Am I suitable for treatment?
BioRePeel is contraindicated for those with the following conditions
• Kidney disease
• Skin cancer
• Those prone to keloid scarring
• Auto immune disorders
• Pregnant or breastfeeding
• Blood disorders/immunodeficiency (hepatitis, HIV)
How many treatments will I need?
A one-off treatment can be performed to refresh your skin however, a course of 3-6 treatments every 7-12 days is usually recommended to help combat specific skin concerns.
Can BioRePeel treatments be combined with other treatments?
BioRePeel used in conjunction with medical microneedling can be used to specifically target acne prone and acne scarring.
What does the treatment involve?
• Area to be treated will be cleansed and a skin assessment will be performed
• A skin scrub may be applied depending on your skin condition/concern
• The peel is applied and massaged into your face and left on for 3- 5 minutes with minimal discomfort
• It is removed with plain water and a cloth
• Serum and SPF is then applied
BioRePeel single treatment £60
Course of 3 £150
Course of 6 £270
You can reach us on:
Clinic - 01244 940911
Mobile - 07428 357193
North Wales and Chester Clinical Wellness Centre
Units 7, 8, & 12
Deeside Enterprise Centre
Flintshire CH5 1PP