Microneedling is a minimally invasive cosmetic treatment that consists of using a pen like device to pierce the skin multiple times with very thin needles to deliver trauma, thereby inducing an immune response with intense renewal, repair, and rejuvenation.
Microneedling effectively stimulates the formation of collagen and provides a clear channel for topical serums and active ingredients to be absorbed through the skins surface.
The microneedling pen has adjustable depths and speeds enabling your practitioner to customise treatments to give each patient enhanced results tailored to their specific needs.
What are the benefits of Medical Microneedling?
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face and the by boosting collagen and elastin production
• Reduces the appearance of scars including acne and surgical scars
• Reduces the appearance of sun damage, particularly hyperpigmentation and age spots., and evens out skin tone
• Reduces the appearance of stretch marks
• Skin tightening
• Reduces pore siz3e
• Improves the effectiveness of topical products
Single treatment £90
Course of 3 £260
Course of 6 £500
You can reach us on:
Clinic - 01244 940911
Mobile - 07428 357193
North Wales and Chester Clinical Wellness Centre
Units 7, 8, & 12
Deeside Enterprise Centre
Flintshire CH5 1PP